50 questions I’ve never been asked!
When Jasmine from Thoughts From Jasmine tagged me to do this one I thought that it would be a great idea! I’ve done only two more personal posts like this, so this is a nice one to add to the list. I haven’t read the questions in advance! What you read is the first thing that popped into my head when reading the questions. Have fun reading them!
1) What’s your favourite candle scent?
I love the candles from Rituals and I think my favorite is Holy Basil.
2) What female celeb do you wish was your sister?
Doutzen Kroes, because I think she’s very funny!
3) What male celeb do you wish was your brother?
Fred van Leer (Dutch stylist). So he can give me fashion advice.
4) How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I don’t know whenever the time is ready!
5) Do you know a hoarder?
Yes definitely it runs in the family 😛 LOL
6) Can you do the splits?
Yes I can both ways! I used to do elite gymnastics when I was younger and I still do at the moment on the highest amateur level we have in The Netherlands.
7) How old were you when you first learnt how to ride a bike?
I honestly can’t really remember! Here in The Netherlands everyone rides there bikes everywhere, so I think when I was about 4.
8) How many oceans have you swam in?
Let me think… 3 I guess if the North Sea counts too!
9) How many countries have you visited?
10) Is anyone in your family in the army?
No I don’t think so!
11&12) What would you name your daughter/son if you ever had one?
I don’t know yet when the time comes arount I’ll start thinking about that!
13) What’s the worst grade you’ve ever got on a test?
A 2,9 (out of 10) for the Maths test during my premaster. I was so nervous that I couldn’t calculate anything right. Second time around I got a 9!
14) What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Definitely the Adam’s Family and Sesame Street!
15) What did you dress up for Halloween as when you were 8?
We don’t really tend to celebrate Halloween, but we did used to celebrate Carnaval on our primary school. Of course I wanted to dress up as a gymnast.
16) Have you ever read Harry Potter, Twilight or the Hunger Games series’?
Who didn’t read Harry Potter!? My mum read me the Dutch version of the Philosophers Stone. From the second book on I read them myself.
17) Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
I don’t mind at all! As long as I don’t have a Dutch accent!
18) Did your mum go to University?
I don’t know if it counts as uni, but she did go to college.
19) Are your grandparents still married?
Unfortunately no. They aren’t alive anymore.
20) Have you ever taken karate lessons
No I didn’t, but I would be interested though!
21) Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Of course! In Dutch it’s Kermit de kikker 🙂
22) What was the first amusement park you went to?
I think it was Drievliet, which is basically a big playground with a few tiny roller coasters.
23) What language (despite native) would you like to be fluent in?
I would love to speak Spanish fluently.
24) Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Well since we learn British English in school I would say grey.
25) Is your father bald?
26) Do you know any triplets?
Unfortunately not! I do know twins though.
27) Do you prefer Titanic of the Notebook?
The Titanic, because I’ve never seen the Notebook. Oeps!
28) Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes of course! I visited Italy three times. My favorite is lasagna!
29) What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
I think it must be The Pasta Company in Scheveningen !
30) Have you ever been to Nandos?
No 🙁 Why don’t we have that in The Netherlands?!
31) Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers, etc)
I have no clue what this question means and I don’t know the stores that are names between brackets 😛 LOL
32) What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33) If you have a nickname what is it?
I have many: Leid, Leidje, An, Anna, Annie
34) Who is your favourite person in the world?
Ohhh I don’t know… Can’t choose between my mum, dad or my two sisters!
35) Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
I think the city, because my parents live in a very very small village (without stores!). So I prefer the city!
36) Can you whistle?
Yes I can!
37) Do you sleep with a night light?
No not anymore! I used to be so afraid of the dark though when I was little!
38) Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yes I do, because otherwise I’ll be in a bad mood if I don’t!
39) What medical conditions do you have?
I have asthma, a tree nut allergy and I’m lactose intolerant. Yep quite a list!
40) How many times have you been to hospital?
A few times: when I was little to get my tonsils removed, a couple years ago I had asthma attack and last year to get ACL surgery.
41) Have you ever seen finding Nemo?
42) Where do you buy your jeans?
That depends usually H&M, Pull and Bear, Pieces, Forever 21.
43) What was the last compliment you got?
That my blog looks professional!
44) Do you remember your dreams in the morning?
Yes I do when I dream a lot. Usually that happens when I’m stressed.
45) What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Mint, English Breakfast, green tea.
46) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Currently 11… I think. Shoe hoarder would be appropriate now 😛 LOL.
47) What religion will you raise your children to practice in?
I don’t know. When time comes around I’ll decide.
48) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
Well we don’t really celebrate Christmas with Santa, but we do celebrate Sinterklaas (A Dutch tradition). I was 7 when I found out he didn’t exist.
49) Why do you have a blog?
I love being creative, make pictures and create content. The blogging community is so lovely, helpful and supporting. Love it!
50) Name your 5 favourite albums ever?
Queen – Greatest Hits
The Rolling Stones – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
The Legend of Johnny Cash
Ed Sheeran – Divide
Rene Klein – Mr. Blue (it’s a single but my favorite song!)