This time next year
Katie from lifewithktkinnes and Jasmine from Thoughts From Jasmine nominated me for the This Time Next Year Tag. Since I’ve been around the blogging community I have seen a couple of tags, but honestly I think this is one of my favorite. This tag gives you an opportunity to create a more personal post. I hope you like reading about my goals for the next 365 days!
What to do if you are tagged?
– Thank the person who tagged you
– Set yourself goals for next year
– Explain how you’re going to achieve these goals
– Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
– Write a post 365 days from now reflecting on your goals and how you achieved them
This time next year…
- 1. I want to be fully rehabilitated from my ACL injury. Last year in May I fully torn my front ACL during gymnastics and I had surgery in the end of July last year. I’m now 7,5 months into my rehabilitation and everything goes very well so far (knock wood!)! If I keep doing my strengthening training during physiotherapy and build up slowly during my gymnastics training I think it’s going to be fine.
- 2. I want to almost have finished my master degree in Human Movement Science. If everything is going according to plan I should be able to be doing my final course! I have to pass the course I’m currently doing and finish my research project/thesis in the beginning of September. In the New college year I need to pass one course each period. If this plan is going well I can finish my masters around this time next year.
- I want to make my content more professional looking. This time next year I would like to have a professional photo camera that I can use for making blog pictures. At the moment I use my phone to make the pictures. The pictures I make are fine, but I like them to be more professional.
- I want to have my own domain name and be self-hosting. By doing a lot of research in companies who offer these services I hope to have more knowledge about self-hosting. I like to make my website more professional by having my own domain name as well. Therefore I need to ask around how other bloggers went to self-hosting and having their own domain name.
- I want to have more confidence and care less about what other people think about me. Achieving this might take longer than a year, but at least I would like to see some progress in this area. I think I can achieve this by continuing blogging, thinking about the people around me whose opinions I care about and starting to accept myself for who I am. When I can accomplish that I think I would care less about what other people think about me.
These are my goals and I’m going to nominate the following bloggers. Let me know in the comments below if you want to do this tag as well!
Kimmiee from The typical beauty blog
Rachel & Annie from Three Brits
Claire from Clairelouiisexo
Laura from Autumns mummy blog
Claire from That mumma rocks
Maria from Life with Maria
This time next year I’ll be back with an update! If I don’t forget !