1. My favorite color is marine blue.
2. In the first two years of secondary school the celebrity crush of all my friends and me was Orlando Bloom.
3. My favorite number is 28, because I’m born on the 28th of May. Whenever I have to pick a number from 10 and under, I always go for either 2 or 8.
4. My full name is Annaleid, but everyone calls me Anna, An or Leid.
5. When I was younger I used to be an elite gymnast.
6. I’m obsessed with Harry Potter, because it brings me back to my childhood memories and fantasies where everything is possible.
7. In primary school I used to be a big fan of the Spice Girls. Everyday I would listen to the same number over and over again, which would drive my mom crazy.
8. I’m lactose intolerant and allergic to tree nuts, which is the most fantastic combination. Not really actually…
9. I can sleep almost everywhere at any time, since I was a baby. Almost one third of my baby/toddler pictures are when I’m sleeping.
10. I’m the oldest of three. I have to little sisters, which are not that little anymore. I’m the shortest.
11. My star sign is a Gemini, since I’m born the 28th of May.
12. I’m dyslectic.
13. At my parents’ place we have 2 guinea pigs, which are called Momo and Appa from the Avatar TV series. They are the most hilarious animals to watch, because they are very clumsy.
14. When I was little I’ve never seen the Smurfs, because apparently I was scared of Gargamel.
15. In primary school we always did a Christmas play. Before I could play the flute and was allowed to play in the Orchestra, I played a sheep for three years in a row.
16. I’m a huge coffee lover, especially a latte macchiato with soymilk of course.
17. I’m currently living in Amsterdam, but I used to live in The Hague for 5 years.
18. I have a bachelor degree in Physical Education, which actually makes me a teacher.
19. In the winter I love to go skiing and snowboarding. And during the summer holidays I love to go rock climbing.
20. I can’t sit still very well for a long time, unless I’m very tired.
21. My dad actually made up my name. He combined parts of my grandma’s name, which are Aleida and Joanna.
22. When I was a baby I used to have a cotton napkin, which I used to cuddle with. Of course it was clean! When I went to sleep I would put it over my face, which my mum wasn’t very happy about.
23. My dad taught me how to ski when I was little. I actually cant remember it, because I was very young.
24. I’ve never seen a Disney film when I was younger, because I used to be very scared of them and get nightmares. A couple of years ago I saw Tarzan and Aladdin for the first time.
25. I now live in Amsterdam for about 5 months and I still get lost whenever I try to cycle towards something new.
I hope you liked reading these pointless but fun facts about me. An extra fact: this photo is made by my middle sister, who is a very good photographer.