It’s a great honour to be nominated by both Jasmine and Sophie for the Liebster Award! You should definitely check out their blogs, because they are just amazing girls! This award is designed to meet new bloggers and if you want to know a little more about it you can check out The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2017 by The Global Aussie! The picture I use is from her website with The Global Aussie her permission!
What to do if you are nomiated?
- Post 11 facts about yourself (that you haven’t shared on your blog before).
- Answer the eleven questions your nominator asked in their post.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers of your choice.
- Come up with your own eleven questions for your nominees.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been chosen!
- Link back to the person of which nominated you.
11 facts that I haven’t shared before
- When I was about 5 or 6 years old I was a huge Spice Girls fan and I danced on Stop Right Now basically the whole day.
- I had to do the last year of primary school twice, because I used to do elite gymnastics and missed a lot of school hours.
- I can play the piano and the flute.
- When I was about four years old my head got stuck between the bars of a bizon cage, because I couldn’t see them properly (I was very nosy 😛 LOL). It took my mum and dad a while to get my head out. (yes embarrassing story!)
- In primary school I had those outside braces that go around your neck.
- My favourite color is navy.
- When I was little I always wanted to be a dolphin trainer.
- I love waking up with the sun shining through the blinds! It makes me so happy:)
- The thing I would eat if I wasn’t lactose intolerant is tiramisu.
- I really don’t like sad movies, because I will cry!
- The only disney movies I saw were Aladin and Tarzan when I was 20 years old.
Questions from Sophie Rayne
1. What made you want to start a blog? I love to write and create content (making pictures), which I really missed during the first year of my masters. I also like to inspire other people, share my opinions and help other people!
2. Favourite TV show as a kid? Definitely Sesame Street 🙂 I love Elmo and Bert & Ernie!
3. Favourite Musical? Wicked!
4. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? I think a job that involves creativity and changes from day to day.
5. What’s the hobby you’ve stuck at the longest? Gymnastics!
6. Favourite meal of the day? Definitely my porridge breakfast !
7. Do you prefer watching films, or reading books? Ohh that’s a hard one! I think during the uni year I love to watch movies and during the holidays reading books.
8. What’s your favourite kind of blog posts to read? A personal blogpost where I get to know the person behind the blog better!
9. Who is your favourite ‘Friend’? I can’t pick one, but I have a few really good friend who I can always count! A really good friend for me is someone you can always count on and where the friendship comes from both sides!
10. What’s your favourite accent to hear? Definitely Australian!
11. Would you rather live in the city, or the country? I think I’d rather live in a city. Ever since I moved from one of the tiniest villages of The Netherlands (no shops!) to a city, I don’t want to go back to the country side!
My questions to the next nomeniees
1. If you could have dinner with one person who would you choose?
2. If you would live in another country which one would that be?
3. Did you go/Are you going to uni?
4. If you could choose I thing you could only eat for the rest of your live what would that be?
5. What is your favourite movie or book?
6. If you could speak one other language fluently which one would that be?
7. What is your favourite city in the entire word?
8. What would be your dream holiday destination?
9. What is your favourite season?
10. What is the first thing on your bucketlist?
11. Have you ever been to a concert/festival? Which one was that?
Thank you so much Jasmine and Sophie for nominating me! I nominate Rainbow’s Dreamy Cloud, Ella, Envy, Mimi, Marielli, Barbara, BurghBlogger, Emma, Andrea, Sofie, Pale Girl Rambling and I hope you enjoyed reading this post!