A few weeks ago I wrote a blog post where I revised the goals I set last year in a This time next year tag. While writing the revision post I really liked the idea of continuing the goal setting trend and writing another post with goals for “this time next year”. Though, this time I wanted to split them up in three separate categories: blog/youtube, health/fitness, privet.
- I’d love to gain more knowledge in marketing and entrepreneurship.
- I’d also love to gain more knowledge and skills specifically in social media marketing
- I’d love to make more vlogs and become more confident with vlogging in public (maybe a nice vlogging camera would be a nice extension to my camera gear collection).
- I’d love to be able to push myself more in the gym and …
- Become ‘fitter’ and more confident with my body (ever since I quit competitive gymnastics my body is still searching for it’s ‘optimal condition’)
- I’d love to maybe have found a nice apartment to live in, because eventually I have to move out of my student studio.
- I’d love to have at least have visited London and Paris next year. I’ve never been to Paris before and I just really love London.
I’m going to write another blog post “this time next year” and revise my goals. Do you set goals for a longer period of time? Maybe goals you want to reach within 1 year or maybe 5 – 10 years. Let me know in the comments below!